Frequently Asked Questions & Terms and Conditions
How does it work?
Mighty-Full – Healthy School Lunches are designed to make busy lives just that little bit easier... simply Register Online + use our Order Now tab + select your Payment method, and your child's Healthy School Lunch will be delivered Fresh to your child’s school. Its that easy!
How do I order?
Parents & Caregivers can sign up now and use the the ORDER NOW tab
Any questions please contact us
Whats in a Mighty-Full - Healthy School Lunch?
Our School Lunches include:
- Fresh Healthy Wrap / Sandwich / Croissant
- A Piece of Home-Baking,
- Seasonal Fruit
- A Light Snack (Vege sticks or Crackers or Trail mix)
Our Home-Baking is made daily, with hand-selected local Ingredients & less sugar*, with No Preservatives! & No Nasty Fillers! - Just Mighty-Full® food for growing kiwis!
*baking made with less sugar content that standard recipes
Whats included in the price?
- Healthy School Lunch
- Recyclable Eco packaging
- Delivery included to your child’s school!
What time will the lunches be delivered?
The lunches will be delivered before morning tea time so your child can enjoy their Healthy School Lunch both at morning tea and lunchtime.
What do I do with the empty lunchbox?
Our Eco lunchboxes are 100% recyclable, Simply fold down and place in your recycling bin.
Are your lunches nut free?
How can I contact you?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or enter your details on our Contact Us page
Can I make changes to my order?
Unfortunately, due to the number of lunches we make we are currently unable to do custom orders.
We have a set menu each week that rotates monthly, each season.
Yes, all Mighty-Full Lunches are made in a Brand-New, Locally Registered TCC Kitchen.
Mighty Full® lunches offer Chef-Crafted, fresh, interesting and tasty food that kids love. Packaged into eco-friendly boxes is an added bonus! Easy online ordering and free-to-school delivery - are cost saving!
Terms and Conditions
- All of our products may contain gluten, egg, milk/dairy products, soybean, tree nuts and sesame seeds. We are a Peanut Free kitchen
- School Lunches will be delivered before 10:30am Morning Tea time
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you have any concerns
- Personal information will not be released to any third party unless required by law or where you have authorised us to do so.
- Orders and Payment must be made by two days before delivery.
We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- Fulfil your Healthy School Lunch order
We keep your information safe by storing it on encrypted files and only allowing management to use .
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com